Saturday 21 April 2018

LIGHT WITHIN

LIGHT WITHIN – Guruji Krishnananda

A Meditator had a vision. Darkness was covering the earth. And a light began shining from within.
This vision has a million words, if we could read. Sadly, we do not read such visions and the words go back into their womb unread leaving us untouched in our deep slumber of ignorance. I wonder, how many visions have gone back and how many lessons are lost! But, I am sure, the visions come back with new words and messages. They come back again and again till we read and wake up. I know it. It is not that I am an unrepenting optimist but the one who sends these messages in visions is a pertinent optimist! He hopes that, some day, people wake up.
The darkness may try to cover the earth. But the Light that is in me, and in each of us, will light up the whole world when it comes out. The process of bringing out the Light has begun. And soon, the world will be full of Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment